Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cardboard Chair Project!

Here are the pictures of my group and I beginning to build our cardboard project.

*In the pictures below, we are gathering our cardboard we will be using, the glue, and the scissors we will also be using. We gathered the cardboard from Kendall's garage and the glue and scissors from her cabinets in her house.




*The pictures below are of my group and I beginning to cut the sides (legs) of the chair and the seat. We measured a distance of the seat and the length with a measuring tape. (sorry...one of them is sideways and I don't know how to change it) sorry :)







*The pictures below are of us beginning to place our chair together. We are placing the legs and the seat together to form the bottom of the chair.  We have a front view of the chair and we also have a side view of the chair.


1 comment: